Digital Transformation Expert
Nord Pool Group is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Digital Transformation expert to work within our Product, Development and Innovationteam.
Working within our Digital Office (DO) function you will bring passion, expertise and professionalism to continue our ambition of pioneering the power exchange business.
Initially your role will be to support and sustain our existing digital transformation efforts working with all stakeholders to ensure our practices are understood and followed. You will also be a key contributor as we continually iterate, adapt and move out thinking forward.
Your role will not be incredibly prescriptive but rather will evolve as your skills balance with those of other DO roles. However, you will have a strong leaning toward product management and the patterns and practices applied there.
As a Digital Office best practice champion, you exhibit a variety of skills and competences:
- You have a strong background in technology (software development), understand Agile methodologies and the philosophies of continuous value delivery. Yet you are outwardly focused, passionate about business, dogged in domain understanding, and endlessly curious.
- You are strategically minded but pragmatic with a proven ability to roll up your sleeves and ensure company visions and goals are realized.
- You are systematic and organised and can keep everyone focused in a hectic, vibrant environment.
- You enjoy working with customers and stakeholders and, most especially, internal teams to deliver winning product visions, compelling strategies and actionable roadmaps.
- You understand the entire product lifecycle and can promote difficult decisions when necessary.
- You have a natural curiosity about emerging technology and a keen sense of its relevance in your chosen domain.
- You also have a natural curiosity about people, processes and culture. You are a natural mentor and coach and are passionate about enabling and facilitating true collaboration within the organisation.
- You are highly articulate (English an absolute requirement), passionate and driven yet possess enough humility to be a total joy to work with. You know when to escalate and are comfortable at all levels of the organisation.
Knowledge of our industry is a bonus, of course, but passion and enthusiasm coupled with a strong aptitude and attitude is more important to us at Nord Pool.
You will be located at our Espoo office in Keilaniemi but should expect some travel to our other offices.
Quoting “Digital Transformation Expert” please send your application to: email@example.com.
Nord Pool is Europe's leading power market and offers trading, clearing, settlement and associated services in both day-ahead and intraday markets across nine European countries. 380 companies from 20 countries trade on the markets. In 2017 the group had a total turnover of 512 TWh, which includes the auction volume in the UK market.