Trade on our new market concept in Germany.
The intraday auctions are a new market, complementing the continuous intraday market to create a clear intraday price signal, increased transparency and providing new trading opportunities in an auction format.
Two new daily intraday auctions will run at 22:00 and 10:00 CET. The 22:00 auction will cover all 24 hourly products of the upcoming day, while the morning auction will cover the last 12 hours of the day.
The intraday auction concept will be based on Nord Pool’s well-functioning day-ahead system and Euphemia algorithm.
- The auction covers Germany
- Two daily auctions run with gate closures at 22:00 and 10:00 CET
- 22:00 CET auction covers [00 – 24]
- 10:00 CET auction covers [12 – 24]
- Product type: Hourly products
- Orders are as in day-ahead market and matched the same way
- Order types available: Curve orders, regular block orders and profiled block orders
- Price limits are the same as in the day-ahead market; - 500 EUR/MWh and + 3000 EUR/MWh
- Orders are uploaded as Excel spread sheets or directly through the user interface
- Trade capture is done manually from the user interface as downloads of Excel spread sheets or automatically through the CASS API
If you are already a member trading at Nord Pool, please request access to our member test environment by registering. Please use the member test sign-up form.
If you are not a member please apply for membership.