February 6 2018
Nord Pool will upgrade its Intraday Web platform on February 6 2018, in preparation for XBID go-live in Q1 2018 (this is a delay to the previously announced go-live date of 16 January 2018).
As part of this upgrade we will:
- Introduce new features to the Intraday Web platform
- Transition customers using ELBAS Java to Intraday Web and close the Java platform
- Launch a new Intraday API
Move all customers to Single Sign On (SSO) - further information can be found here.
- Member Test Environment available – Open
- Production SSO user credentials sent to members – January 30 2018
- Go Live – February 6 2018
- Java Client closed - all customers move to Intraday Web – February 6 2018
- Intraday API closed and replaced by Intraday API 2.0 – February 6 2018
- XBID Go Live – Q1 2018
Upgrading Intraday Web
Our Intraday Web platform has been in use since 2015. Many members across Nord Pool’s markets are using it already. As part of this upgrade we will be introducing additional features:
- Multi-market area view within a single trading screen
- Ability to open and save multiple screens within your browser simultaneously
- Simple solution to manage multiple orders directly in the market window
- Preferences stored on Nord Pool’s servers so that users can log on from any computer and still use their favourite settings
- General improvements to overall usability of the platform
A link to the current Intraday web platform and further information can be found on our Intraday page.
Access the member test environment: https://intraday2.test.nordpoolgroup.com
If you have not received user credentials please check this has not been sent to your Junk or clutter folders. If you are still unable to locate it please contact our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any additional training needs, please get in touch with your market manager.
The new Intraday API 2.0
The existing Intraday API will be replaced with our new Intraday API 2.0.
You can access our developer hub, and details of the test environment, here: https://developers.nordpoolgroup.com.
If you do not have an existing username and password, you can get immediate access by signing up at the bottom of our API webpage.
Technical changes impacting Intraday Web, CASS, REMIT and ASCII
The new intraday API will introduce changes that may also have an impact for members not using the intraday API. Members relying on data from the intraday trading client (Elbas4) or users of other Nord Pool APIs, such as those for CASS and REMIT, should pay extra attention to these changes. These changes will also impact any members using the ASCII file.
Download an overview of the technical changes: Download here
We will continue to update this page, and to communicate with members directly, regarding upgrade details. Should you have any questions or require support from Nord Pool, please get in touch.