REMIT compliance course
Focusing on REMIT and Market Conduct Rules.
The experienced Nord Pool Market Surveillance team will provide participants with a better understanding of the regulation of the power market, answer any questions, and give insight on how to comply with the Market Conduct Rules, plus the efficient use of Nord Pool’s REMIT Transaction and Nord Pool REMIT UMM systems.
We offer both open courses and tailormade exclusive in-house training for companies requiring assistance in becoming REMIT compliant.
The course will be managed by experts from Nord Pool’s Market Surveillance team and will include:
- Presentation of REMIT and Market Conduct Rules
- Presentation of REMIT best practice
- Brief presentation of Nord Pool’s REMIT Transaction Service
- Brief presentation of Nord Pool’s REMIT UMM Service
- Q&A session: your questions answered
- Diploma: Nord Pool REMIT Compliance Course
Please feel free to send any questions you would like answered during the course to firstname.lastname@example.org - with full anonymity, of course.
Who should join?
Anybody trading using Nord Pool as their RRM, customers using a third party RRM and for reporting of bilateral contracts:
- Managers of traders
- Compliance officers and staff
- System providers
- Transmission System Operators (TSO)
- National Regulatory Authorities (NRAs)
- Power Exchanges using Nord Pool as a service and system provider
- All presentations and slides will be in English. Questions in any Scandinavian language, especially during training and test sessions.
- The whole course can be held in German if requested.
- To be announced.
- To be announced. Open courses will be arranged where Nord Pool has offices: Oslo, Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Tallinn, Helsinki or London, depending on demand.
- Exclusive courses will be held where the client wants.
Register by sending an email to email@example.com stating the following:
- Your full name
- Mobile number
- Invoice address
- Feel free to include any specific questions you would like to have answered
If you have questions you would like us to address in the course or examples of situations in the market where you are uncertain how you should trade, send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the Nord Pool REMIT compliance course.