As of 1 January 2012 the “Disclosure guidelines for Urgent Market Messages” for production & consumption and transmission have been revised.
The guidelines appear in a new format, and there have been some small adjustments and clarifications to the following:
- Disclosure of information regarding erroneous Elspot nominations
- Clarification relating to when to use the “Duration uncertainty”
- Real-time data and inside information
- When to stop sending follow-ups after an outage (-100 MW)
- What to state in the fields “Available production/consumption during the event” and “Outgoing capacity during event” when the capacity varies during the event
The new versions of the guidelines are available here:
Please note that there are no changes in the Market Conduct Rules.
About Nord Pool Spot
Nord Pool Spot runs the leading power market in Europe and offers both day-ahead and intraday markets to its customers. 350 companies from 18 countries trade on the market. The Nord Pool Spot group has offices in Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Tallinn and London. In 2010 the group had a total turnover of 310 TWh, which includes the auction volume in the UK market N2EX.
Lysaker, 20 December 2011
For further information, please contact:
Stina Johansen, Communications Manager Nordic, +47 916 50 603