On 16 April 2019, Nord Pool will release an update of the REMIT UMM system version 2.5, with new functionality to increase usability of our UMM platform.
In the REMIT UMM version 2.5 the following changes have been made:
- Visually improved filters to enhance usability
- Option to filter on messages published by own company
- Option to add Unit name when publishing other market messages
- Remarks field added to Messages List on main page
- Improved access to user guide and support
- Visually improved graphs to improve usability
- Enabled right click to open messages in new window
Background information: This update has been made as a result of customer feedback. We appreciate all feedback and take it in to consideration when planning development of the UMM system.
The updated version of REMIT UMM will be released at 14:00 CET on Tuesday 16 April 2019.