Release notes December 3, 2019
On 3 December 2019, Nord Pool will release an update of the REMIT UMM system: 3.0.0, with integration towards NUCS and the new functionality of overlapping UMMs.
Integrations towards NUCS
- Nordic TSOs will cancel their Transmission Outage Messages and other Market Information Messages in Nord Pool's UMM system
- These messages will be republished in NUCS and then also in Nord Pool's UMM system
- Messages that are cancelled in Nord Pool’s UMM system and republished in NUCS will not retain their historical data
- Messages coming from NUCS will be displayed with Market Participant NUCS
- Messages from Nordic TSOs can be filtered on publisher
You can, of course, continue using Nord Pool’s UMM system for transparency services for your reporting needs.
Due to updated reporting requirements from Entso-e, it will no longer be possible to publish overlapping UMMs. This is only relevant for “unavailability of electricity facilities” messages and does not apply to “other market information”.
If you need to send a message of an overlapping nature, then you should either update the existing message or cancel the existing message and create a new one. It is usually preferable to update an existing message.
The updated version of REMIT UMM will be released at 9 CET on Tuesday 3 December 2019.