Automisation workshop – trading with Nord Pool with the latest technology
Nord Pool is pleased to invite customers to join a series of free workshops being held in Oslo, London or Amsterdam, to explore automisation of trading and settlement, together with our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners.
In a world with growing pressures for speed, low cost and compliance, Nord Pool customers are increasingly investing in automisation to keep up. Nord Pool is keen to help ensure customers benefit from the latest technology and expertise through our API’s and expert support team.
Together with our ISV partners, Nord Pool invites you for a discussion on how to get the most from our API’s for more efficient and effective automisation of trading, back office and compliance.
Automisation workshops are scheduled for:
20 September – London, Hallam Conference Centre, 44 Hallam Street, London W1W 6JJ
25 September – Amsterdam (Silver Tower next to Central Station – Stationsplein 51, 1012 AB Amsterdam)
Programme (local time)
13:30 – 14:00: Registration
14:00 – 18:00 Workshop
Welcome and introduction
Short presentations from Nord Pool ISV partners
General presentations on automisation with API’s – opportunities and challenges:
- How API’s work and the benefits of automisation
- How intraday algo-trading works, e.g:
- Automisation of order management
- Compilation of data
- Overview of different trading venues
- Connection to asset optimisation and ETRM
- Simulation and confirmation
- Staying compliant
- Ways to implement automisation
- How the organisation is affected by automisation
- Breakout to discuss issues/questions/concerns
- Panel debate between representatives from breakout groups
18:00 – 20:00 Drinks and food
We look forward to welcoming you to our automisation workshops.