Nord Pool offers continuous intraday power trading with physical delivery in 12 countries. These include new geographic trading areas and a larger intraday liquidity pool.
Nord Pool’s intraday markets are open 24/7, 365 days a year offering 15 minute, 30 minute, hourly and block products providing the flexibility needed to meet the needs of different market areas.
Prices are set based on a pay-as-bid basis for all transactions. In contrast to the common market clearing price in the day-ahead auction, prices in the intraday market for the same product may vary during the trading period.
Intraday Web offers a single point of access to Nord Pool's European intraday markets as well as being fully compatible with the intraday coupling across Europe.
- Single interface to all Nord Pool intraday markets – Nordics, Baltics, Germany, UK, France, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium
- All customers sign on via Single Sign On (SSO)
- Full spec API solution for trade capture and trade entry (including multi order)
- Complete European Product Offering including 15, 30 and 60 minute products, blocks and iceberg orders
- Dynamic – Versatile front end that can be easily adapted to meet individual user preferences.