Nord Pool has an ambitious strategy of expanding into new markets and integrating within Europe.
We want to be the preferred market place for European power trading.
On our way towards excellence we need the best and brightest heads.
Join Nord Pool to become part of an international organisation where you can develop new skills and share your knowledge.
You can find our open positions through this link.
Please note that positions are published on the Euronext Workday website. Euronext is the majority owner of Nord Pool (66%) - the Nordic Transmission System Operators (TSOs) hold the remaining 34%.
Although clicking the link takes you to the Euronext Workday website, your application remains with Nord Pool.