Nord Pool offers APIs to efficiently integrate our platforms into our customers' existing company systems and enhance user experience in delivering speed, convenience and accurate reporting.
- Seamless integration with your internal trading systems, back office systems and operating tools.
- Automated trading to maximise market opportunities.
- Customised and automated reporting.
- Consolidated, web-based IT solutions.
Access all Nord Pool APIs via single portal
Our developer hub provides easy access to all required authentication and authorisation procedures based on the industry standard.
What APIs does Nord Pool offer?
- Intraday. For example order submission via manual or algorithmic logic.
- Day Ahead. For exampe integrated order submission and results request to/from internal trading systems.
- REMIT. For example quick submission of required REMIT reports from internal systems.
- Clearing. For example trade capture API from the clearing and settlement platform.
- Market Data API. For example fetch anonymized market data via an integration-focused API solution.
- REMIT UMM. For example integrate your local dispatch- and analytics systems to REMIT UMM to publish or retrieve market messages through API.
Get started with Nord Pool APIs
If you are a Nord Pool customer, using our trading APIs is for free. All others must become a customer to use our APIs.
The API General Terms & Conditions set out the terms upon which Nord Pool makes its APIs available.
Visit the Developer Portal or contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
Please fill out the form below to get access to Nord Pool's Developer Portal. We only store your data for this particular form and do not use it for other purposes. If you would like to have your data deleted, just email Customer Service