Camilla is an ACER Expert
Camilla Berg, General Counsel at Nord Pool, has been appointed a member of the new ACER consultative Expert Group on wholesale energy market trading.
Camilla is one of just 10 members chosen from across the international energy sector to participate in the new Expert Group, providing advice on REMIT, including on insider information disclosure compliance.
Camilla said: “At Nord Pool we take REMIT compliance extremely seriously, dedicating a great deal of time and expertise to ensuring transparent functioning across our markets. I am looking forward to bringing that experience to this new ACER Expert Group."
Intraday Upgrade – Testing and Webinars
Nord Pool’s intraday platform & API upgrade takes place on January 16th 2018 as part of our continuing commitment to ensure our platform is XBID-ready.
We are hosting member training and testing from October 17th onwards. Members can find further details on our website.
A list of the technical changes being introduced with the intraday platform upgrade, which will impact the Nord Pool APIs, is available for download here.
We also have an intraday API Q&A webinar session with Nord Pool developers on October 10th 11:30-12:30 CET. To sign up please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Free Settlement API
Our latest free offering to make the lives of our customers simpler is a new API allowing the automatic importing of settlement results into customers’ own systems.
- automated booking of all settlement results from Nord Pool to internal reporting units
- enhanced payment reconciliation process
- easier estimation of future cashflow
- automatically fetch data (all trade results, fees and VAT) to build the internal database needed for periodic reconciliation, and
- reduced costs of trading as a result
Simply sign up and get an access token from our SSO server.
Discussions (and Drinks) in Düsseldorf
We will be hosting our free annual Central Europe customer meeting on Tuesday 7th November from 2pm (CET) at the Innside Hafen Hotel, Düsseldorf.
The event, which is open to all Nord Pool customers, will centre around a lively discussion session addressing:
- The effect of changes in the intraday market, caused by XBID and intraday auctions
- Trends in aggregation of production and consumption in the day-ahead market
- Nord Pool’s upcoming offering in Germany, Austria, Benelux, France and Poland
With the discussion session concluded we will move to the hotel’s View SkyLounge & Bar from 6pm for drinks, finger food and networking.